A brilliant way to see the famous Dubai Skyline on a $10 – $25 budget. You can book several different tickets for this ferry as it's offered in various ways by various companies. We covered everything in this guide so you know which one to take, where to dock, and what it will cost.
- For the best experience, book this ferry at night! The view is fabulous!
- This ferry is not really for locals, but more of a tourist boat trip and a very nice one, on that matter!
- You buy your ticket at a kiosk near the Dubai Mall entrance.
- You can order food and drinks on this route's (modern) ferry vessels.
- The right-hand side is the preferred place to get seated! (if you remain indoors, however, most people on this ferry go outside quickly, and so will you!)
- There are trips around 1.00 pm and 6.00 pm. (Though this changes, you can check it out here, also see the image below)
- Departure Harbor: Dubai Marina (Outside of the Dubai Mall, be there half an hour earlier since this route is popular)
- Destination: Old Town (to the metro station: Al Ghubaiba)
- Views: Stunning Dubai skyline
Luxurious alternatives to this ferry
Same kind of route, Dubai from the water, but the more luxurious options. (Mostly because of diner and such)
1 review for Dubai Marina – Old Town