The ferry from New London and Montauk (and or the other way around) is one of the top 1000 crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 1h 18 mins. to make this crossing. The New London – Montauk ferry crossing sails approximately Up to 4 Times per week. The distance between the two harbors is about 24 miles.
Everything about New London-Montauk
- The distance from harbor (Montauk) to harbor (New London) is about 24 Miles.
- The Viking Fleet on this route sails up to 4 times per week.
- The duration of this crossing is 1h 18 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Viking Fleet
- New London harbor address: Pequot Ave, New London, CT 06320 – USA
- Montauk harbor address: 462 West Lake Drive Montauk, NY 11954 – USA
Pricing on the New London-Montauk ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to New London or the other way around from Montauk to New London the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 50 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards New London. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For New London-Montauk we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 100 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the New London-Montauk crossing take?
How often does the New London-Montauk ferry sail?
What is the distance between New London and Montauk?