Everything about Vashon – Fauntleroy
- An alternative for the connection between Bainbridge Island and Seattle.
- The distance from the harbor (Fauntleroy) to the harbor (Vashon) is about 6 Miles. (10 km)
- The Washington State Ferries on this route sail up to 40 times per day.
- Fauntleroy is a neighborhood in the southwest corner of Seattle. It is part of West Seattle and is located on Puget Sound's Fauntleroy Cove.
- The duration of this crossing is 24 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season, and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Washington State Ferries
- Great ferry to start your slow-paced adventure at Vashon.
- Vashon harbor address: off-center rd – Vashon – WA 98070 – USA.
- Fauntleroy harbor address: 4821 SW Barton St – Seattle – WA 98136 – USA.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
The ferry between Vashon and Fauntleroy is currently operated by: Washington State Ferries.
How long does the Vashon-Fauntleroy crossing take?
The travel time of the Vashon-Fauntleroy ferry is around: 24 minutes. Please arrive early at the harbor and calculate extra time for check-in and boarding if necessary. How long in advance you need to be present is usually communicated on your ticket or on the website of the ferry operator you sail with.
How often does the Vashon-Fauntleroy ferry sail?
You can usually take the ferry from Vashon to Fauntleroy (or the ferry from Fauntleroy to Vashon) Up to 40 times per day. Depending on the season, the number of people on the ferry, and the weather forecast, the ferry company can deviate from the timetable/ferry schedule.
What is the distance between Vashon and Fauntleroy?
The distance between Vashon and Fauntleroy is approximately 6 miles or 10 km.