Everything about Vashon – Fauntleroy
- An alternative for the connection between Bainbridge island and Seattle.
- The distance from harbor (Fauntleroy) to harbor (Vashon) is about 6 Miles. (10 km)
- The Washington State Ferries on this route sails up to 40 times p/day.
- Fauntleroy is a neighborhood in the southwest corner of Seattle. It is part of West Seattle and is located on Puget Sound's Fauntleroy Cove.
- The duration of this crossing is 24 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Washington State Ferries
- Great ferry to start your slow paced adventure at Vashon.
- Vashon harbor address: off center rd – Vashon – WA 98070 – USA.
- Fauntleroy harbor address: 4821 SW Barton St – Seattle – WA 98136 – USA.
Pricing on the Vashon-Fauntleroy ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Vashon or the other way around from Fauntleroy to Vashon the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 12 dollars.
This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Vashon. This price is based on the average price for two persons.
It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Vashon-Fauntleroy we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 24 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Vashon-Fauntleroy crossing take?
How often does the Vashon-Fauntleroy ferry sail?
What is the distance between Vashon and Fauntleroy?