Everything about Rockland – North Haven
- The distance from harbor (North Haven) to harbor (Rockland) is about 24 Miles. (39 km)
- The Maine State Ferry Service on this route sails up to 3 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 1h 12 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Maine State Ferry Service
- Rockland harbor address: Maine State Ferry Terminal – Rockland – ME 04841 – USA
- North Haven harbor address: 12 Wharf Ln – Matinicus – ME 04851 – USA
Pricing on the Rockland-North Haven ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Rockland or the other way around from North Haven to Rockland the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 12 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Rockland. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Rockland-North Haven we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 24 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Rockland-North Haven crossing take?
How often does the Rockland-North Haven ferry sail?
What is the distance between Rockland and North Haven?