The ferry from Providence and Newport (and or the other way around) is one of the top 1000 crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 1 hour to make this crossing. The Providence – Newport ferry crossing sails approximately Up to 5 Times p/day. The distance between the two harbors is 20 miles.
Everything about Providence-Newport
- The distance from harbor (Newport) to harbor (Providence) is about 20 Miles.
- The Seastreak on this route sails up to 5 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 1 hour. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Seastreak
- Providence harbor address: Providence – RI – Providence – RI 02903 – USA
- Newport harbor address: 5 Washington St – Newport – RI 02840 – USA
Pricing on the Providence-Newport ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Providence or the other way around from Newport to Providence the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 12 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Providence. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Providence-Newport we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 24 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Providence-Newport crossing take?
How often does the Providence-Newport ferry sail?
What is the distance between Providence and Newport?