Everything about Port Clyde – Monhegan
- This is an unique Monhegan Mailboat Experience.
- Sometimes you can spot small whales! Most of the times you will spot seals.
- The distance from harbor (Monhegan) to harbor (Port Clyde) is about 12 Miles.
- The Monhegan Boat Line on this route sails up to 3 times per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 1 Hour. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Monhegan Boat Line.
Depending on the season there are 0 to 6 restaurants open on Monhegan: Monhegan House, Fish House Market, Island Farm and Monhegan Brewing Company.
Where you will need to embark and where you will end up:
- Port Clyde harbor address: 2 Cold Storage Rd – Port Clyde – ME 04855 – USA
- Monhegan harbor address: Wharf Hill Rd, Monhegan – USA.
Pricing on the Port Clyde-Monhegan ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Port Clyde as a round trip this will cost you 42 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Port Clyde. This price is based on the average price for two persons.
For Port Clyde-Monhegan we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 84.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Port Clyde-Monhegan crossing take?
How often does the Port Clyde-Monhegan ferry sail?
What is the distance between Port Clyde and Monhegan?