Everything about Oak Bluffs-Falmouth
- The distance from harbor (Falmouth) to harbor (Oak Bluffs) is about 11 Miles. (19 km)
- The Patriot Party Boats on this route sails up to 8 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 1 Hour However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Patriot Party Boats
- Oak Bluffs harbor address: Dockside Marina – Oak Bluffs – Martha's Vineyard – MA – Oak Bluffs – MA 02557 – USA
- Falmouth harbor address: 91 Falmouth Heights Rd – Falmouth – MA 02540 – USA
Pricing on the Oak Bluffs-Falmouth ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Oak Bluffs or the other way around from Falmouth to Oak Bluffs the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 16 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Oak Bluffs. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Oak Bluffs-Falmouth we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 32 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Falmouth-Oak Bluffs crossing take?
How often does the Falmouth-Oak Bluffs ferry sail?
What is the distance between Falmouth and Oak Bluffs?