The ferry from Marigot to Gustavia (and the other way around) is a popular way of transport between there islandss in the Caribbean. It takes about 1 hour to make this crossing. The Marigot – Gustavia (St Barts) ferry crossing sails approximately up to 3 times per day. The distance between the two harbors is 25 miles or 40 km.
The ferry from Marigot to Gustavia
- This ferry leaves from the city Marigot on the French side of St Martin to St Barts.
- The distance from harbor (Marigot) to harbor (Gustavia – St Barts) is about 25 Miles. (40 km)
- Check-In closes 15 minutes prior to departure time. Suggested check-in time is one hour before departure.
- The Philipsburg – Gustavia connection on this route sails up to 4 times per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 45 minutes. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Marigot harbor address: Rue de la Republique – Marigot – Sint Maarten.
- Gustavia harbor address: BP 695 97099 St Barthelemy.
Booking the Ferry: Where and how?
- You can only book this website through the official website Voy12 from the Voyager.
- The best alternative to this trip is the ferry from Philipsburg to Gustavia.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Marigot-Gustavia crossing take?
How often does the Marigot-Gustavia ferry sail?
What is the distance between Marigot and Gustavia?