Everything about Orient Point-New London
- The distance from the harbor in New London to the harbor in Orient Point is about 19 Miles.
- The Cross Sound Ferry on this route sails up to 20 times per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 42 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season, and different ships on the route.
- Orient Point harbor address: 670 Cedar Birch Rd – Orient – NY 11957 – USA
- New London harbor address: New London Train Station – New London – CT 06320 – USA
Timetable Ferry to New London or Orient Point
The timetable for the ferry is rather complex and can be found here.
Pricing on the Orient Point-New London ferry
If you want to take the ferry to Orient Point or the other way around from New London to Orient Point the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 50 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
If you want to do a single crossing with a car from Orient Point to New London this will cost about $61.00
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Orient Point-New London crossing take?
How often does the Orient Point-New London ferry sail?
What is the distance between Orient Point and New London?