Marco Island-Key West
The ferry from Marco Island and Key West (and or the other way around) is one of the top crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 3h 30 mins. to make this crossing. The Marco Island – Key West ferry crossing sails approximately Up to 7 times per week. The distance between the two harbors is close to 100 miles.
Everything about Marco Island-Key West
- The ferry staff here is known for excellent customer service
- The distance from the harbor (Key West) to the harbor (Marco Island) is about 99 Miles. (160 km)
- The Key West Express on this route sails up to 7 times a week.
- The duration of this crossing is 3h 30 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season, and different ships on the route.
- Bar and food services are on board. You are however also allowed to bring your own food.
- Many people book this ferry as a return day trip.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Key West Express
- Marco Island harbor address: 1007 Anglers Cove – Marco Island – FL 34145 – USA
- Key West harbor address: 200 Grinnell St – Naval Air Station Key West – FL 33040 – USA
Pricing on the Marco Island-Key West ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Marco Island or the other way around from Key West to Marco Island the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 98 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
For Marco Island-Key West we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 180.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Marco Island-Key West crossing take?
How often does the Marco Island-Key West ferry sail?
What is the distance between Marco Island and Key West?