Everything about Sitka-Juneau
- The distance from the harbor (Juneau) to the harbor (Sitka) is about 100 Miles. (150 km)
- The Alaska Marine Highway on this route sails 2 times per week.
- The duration of this crossing is 5 Hours However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season, and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: The following website
- Sitka harbor address: Old Sitka State Historic Park – Old Sitka Historic Site – Sitka – AK 99835 – USA
- Juneau harbor address: 13485 Glacier Hwy – Juneau – AK 99801 – USA
Pricing on the Sitka-Juneau ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Sitka or the other way around from Juneau to Sitka the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 129 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
For Sitka-Juneau we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 290.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Sitka-Juneau crossing take?
How often does the Sitka-Juneau ferry sail?
What is the distance between Sitka and Juneau?