Everything about Seattle-Friday Harbor (San Juan)
- Clipper Vacations is not operating the ferry from Seattle to Friday Harbor in 2022 & 2023.
- An alternative is the Seattle Half-Day Whale Watching Tour between May – Oct.
- The distance from Friday Harbor to the harbor of Seattle is about 71 Miles. (115 km)
- The Clipper Vacations on this route sails up to 7 times per week.
- The duration of this crossing is 3h 45 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Seattle harbor address: 600 Western Ave – Seattle – WA 98104 – USA
- Friday Harbor harbor address: Bainbridge Island – 270 Olympic Dr SE – Bainbridge Island – WA 98110 – USA
Pricing on the Seattle-Friday Harbor ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Seattle or the other way around from Friday Harbor to Seattle the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 30 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Seattle. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Seattle-Friday Harbor we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around (unknown)
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Seattle - Friday Harbor crossing take?
How often does the Seattle - Friday Harbor ferry sail?
What is the distance between Seattle and Friday Harbor?