Everything about Prince Rupert-Skagway
- The distance from harbor (Skagway) to harbor (Prince Rupert) is about 400 Miles. (640 km)
- The Alaska Marine Highway on this route sails up to 2 times per week.
- The duration of this crossing is 42 hours However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Alaska Marine Highway
- Prince Rupert harbor address: 809 Harris Ave – Bellingham – WA 98225 – USA
- Skagway harbor address: Mile 0 Klondike Highway – Skagway – AK 99840 – USA
Pricing on the Prince Rupert-Skagway ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Prince Rupert or the other way around from Skagway to Prince Rupert the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 217 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Prince Rupert. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Prince Rupert-Skagway we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 905.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Prince Rupert-Skagway crossing take?
How often does the Prince Rupert-Skagway ferry sail?
What is the distance between Prince Rupert and Skagway?