The ferry from Lincolnville and Islesboro (and or the other way around) is one of the top 1000 crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 18 minutes to make this crossing. The Lincolnville – Islesboro ferry crossing sails approximately Up to 9 Times p/day. The distance between the two harbors is 4 miles.
Everything about Lincolnville-Islesboro
- The distance from harbor (Islesboro) to harbor (Lincolnville) is about 4 Miles. (6 km)
- The Maine State Ferry Service on this route sails up to 9 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 18 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Maine State Ferry Service
- Lincolnville harbor address: 11 McKay Rd – Lincolnville – ME 04849 – USA
- Islesboro harbor address: 615 Ferry Rd – Islesboro – ME 04848 – USA
Pricing on the Lincolnville-Islesboro ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Lincolnville or the other way around from Islesboro to Lincolnville the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 23 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Lincolnville. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Lincolnville-Islesboro we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 44 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Lincolnville-Islesboro crossing take?
How often does the Lincolnville-Islesboro ferry sail?
What is the distance between Lincolnville and Islesboro?