Puerto del Rosario – Las Palmas ferry guide
This connection is also called the Fuerteventura to Gran Canaria connection. There are multiple connections from Fuerteventura to Gran Canaria however.
Other helpful insights
- Country and/or island connection category: Fuerteventura ⇔ Gran Canaria. If you want to go the other way around, check our guides with ferries to Fuerteventura.
- An alternative connection is a connection leaving from Morro Jable.
- Pets are allowed on this ferry.
Puerto del Rosario – Las Palmas price and fare
For most travelers only two prices (ferry fares) are relevant:
- The minimal fare for Puerto del Rosario – Las Palmas is € 130.
- The average ticket price with a car: € 445. (we did a test booking to get to this number)
Tickets and BookingIn the world of ferry tickets, there are various ways to book tickets, we prefer bookings through the largest ferry comparison website in the world. We also cooperate with this website and through booking through this engine you support our growth, our guides, and the quality of our content.
A map covering the connection from Puerto del Rosario to Santa Cruz de Tenerife and vice versa. You can easily zoom in or zoom out on this map. If you want to see all connections nearby, go back one step and see our map with all routes from and to the Canary Islands.
Canary Islands Guides
Puerto del Rosario is a harbor in the east of Fuerteventura. Santa Cruz de Tenerife is the capital of Tenerife. Tenerife is the most famous island in the Canary Islands. Besides a guide that guides you from one Canary island to another, we also have a guide for travel towards the Canary Islands from Spain.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Puerto del Rosario-Las Palmas crossing take?
How often does the Puerto del Rosario-Las Palmas ferry sail?
What is the distance between Puerto del Rosario and Las Palmas?
1 review for Puerto del Rosario-Las Palmas